You may pay for your purchase at fernwoodarmory.com in the following ways:
- Credit or debit card-(Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). Fast, safe and secure through fernwoodarmory.com online ordering system.
- Checks and USPS Money Orders-Take advantage of 3% cash discount*
*Cash discount is 3%. To receive discount, place item in shopping cart, and enter coupon code FERNWOODCASH. You must select check or money order as your form of payment during checkout. Items will not ship until payment clears the bank, this may be several days. You will receive instructions on where to send your check in your order confirmation.
Checks/money orders must be received within 5 business days of order. If payment is not received within 5 days, items will be relisted for sale.
You will receive an email confirmation after your order is placed. If you do not receive an email order status update within 24 hours, please contact us. Sometimes our emails are blocked by spam filters.
Ground shipping is free on all items to the lower 48 US States. Please contact us for shipping quotes to Alaska and Hawaii. 2nd Day and Overnight shipping is available for an additional charge.
Most items will ship within 2 business days, provided the item ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday.
Firearms orders will not ship until Fernwood Armory receives a copy of the license of the FFL dealer handling the transfer to the buyer. Please see our gun buying FAQ for details on the transfer process.
Shipping is by UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail. All firearms ship insured and require a signature for delivery. You will receive a tracking number by email when your item ships.
No local pickup: we are an online retailer and do not offer local pickup.
Fernwood Armory offers a 3 day return policy for used and collectible guns, subject to the following conditions:
- The buyer must notify Fernwood Armory of the intention to return the firearm within 3 business days of the gun arriving at the buyer's FFL dealer.
- The firearm must be in the same condition as when it left Fernwood Armory. Visual inspection only for collectible unfired guns.
- Returns are subject to a $35 restocking fee.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping with insurance and signature requirement and any FFL transfer fees.
Refunds are issued within 5-7 business days of item being returned to our facility.
There are no returns for new firearms. Any issue with the condition of the firearm is covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer for details.
Other non-firearm items may be returned within 30 days. Please contact us for a return authorization number and instructions on sending back your item.
Please reference your order number in your request.